Friday, January 23, 2009

He has set eternity in our hearts.

I have been meditating on Revelation 21 and Hebrews 11. My soul is longing...
That is a longing in my heart that continues to tell me that I'm not made for this place. I'm not made for this realm. There is a constant aching in me that is saying that I'm made for something more, made for something supernatural. Surely there is something more.

God has set eternity in our hearts (Ecclesiastes 3:11). Our hearts long for what is eternal. There is another age coming, there is a city whose builder and maker is God (Hebrews 11:10).

There is a city where the streets are like pure gold, where there is a beautiful river of water of life. No moon or sun is needed there for the Glory of God illuminates everything.The Lamb is its light.. In that day we will communion with Him face to face and justice and righteousness will endure for all of eternity. How I long for my home...
I love you Jesus with all of my heart, mind, soul and strength.

kelry

No comments: