Monday, April 28, 2008














John 13:34  "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another."
I'm convinced that there is no way we will be able to live the Sermon on The Mount if our hearts are not completely motivated by Love.
When Jesus commanded us to love one another He did not leave us without a model. He said "Love one another as I have loved you"
Jesus says in Matthew 5:43 "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' 44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
Most people like to love those that love them and ignore those who do not love them... But He said in Matthew 5:46 "If you love those who love you, what reward will you get?"
And love is not an external thing it is internal, it is from the inside out. Sometimes we can look kind, patient, and loving on the outside because the Bible says that love is patient love is kind. But inside that is not a reality ... God has strong emotions towards us, deep burning passion for us He loves with strong affection. And He said " love one another as I have loved you"
Maybe you are saying it is impossible for me to love my enemies and do good to those who hurt me in that way. I agree it is impossible for us to love our enemies in our own strength. We need to truly experience His love and emotions towards us in a deep way to be able to love. I pray that the Love of God will explode in your heart and mine in a supernatural way as you are reading this blog. I pray that we will respond to His call to love from the inside out. He died for those who hated Him, who lied about Him, falsely accused Him....He loved in such a way that He sacrificed His only life... His love took Him to the Cross. I believe true love is going to take us to the Cross.
John 15:13 " Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command.....17 This is my command: Love one another."
We were made for love to flow in and flow out. This is the way that our hearts stay alive! He wired us to love one another in that way in completely selflessness. If we are not living that reality we will never be happy...
When love motivates us nothing can stop us. The great reality of the Sermon on the Mount is to be found alive in love, to be free from fear, and completely abandoned in love...

Below are some quotes on Love By Mother Theresa:

"I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world."

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other."

“We have not come into the world to be numbered; we have been created for a purpose; for great things: to love and be loved.”

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."

"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! this is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

IT IS ALL ABOUT LOVE ! :)