Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Jesus

Jesus I love you. I trust in your faithfulness for you are faithful and you never change. My confidence is in your faithfulness not in my faithfulness...
Thank you Jesus for this season. I know something is changing in me. It is changing in this nation, in my nation, and in the nations of the earth. I can feel that there is a shift, something huge is happening... Lord I pray for greater grace to seek You in this season and that I will not settle for anything less than Your face. Blessed are the poor, mournful, meek, thirsting and hungering for righteousness, pure in heart, peacemakers, those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake. Lord I pray that I will fully embrace this and I will be found a blessed one...
I need You Jesus... Thank you for your love. Thank you for fighting my battles... Sometimes they feel hard and unbearable and in some ways it seems like no one understands, but You do and that comforts me. I know that YOU are greater so much greater than all the principalities and powers together. Help me to continually meditate on the things that give me strength. When I'm looking at You I'm never afraid. I pray that my gaze will be set upon YOU every moment of my day. Thank you Jesus that you know me better than I know myself. You know my heart, my mistakes, my dreams...Thank you for your everlasting love even when it is expressed in discipline. Lord I pray that I will continue to learn from my mistakes and will continue to press on that I may attain. Your face is my prize... Jesus in twenty years from now I still want to weep when I read Your word. I still want to worship you with passion with everything in me .... Give me the grace Jesus to truly run this race with my eyes staring at yours.... Smiling at You as You smile over us...
I love You Jesus with everything in me.

Kelry

No comments: