Friday, May 30, 2008

"The secret of the Lord is with those who fear Him..."

Psalm 25:14 says " The secret of the Lord is with those who fear Him, And He will show them His covenant."

I have been meditating on this verse... I really believe that there are prophetic mensagers that God is raising up right now on earth that when they prophecy the fear of the Lord will accompany the word of the Lord. There is a time coming when the words will have that weight on them. When the proclaimer's prophecy is not going to be like, "is this God or not" but it will come with thunder, like hammer. I believe that the Lord is truly drawing His people to a place of fasting and prayer and in that place He will put His thunder in their mouth, and when they speak the Lord will thunder. True authority from heaven will back up their words and the atmosphere will be filled with the fear of the Lord.... It is coming...Let it be Lord let it be in Jesus name amen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, I have been hearing the same thing for some time. A mixture of Todd Bentley with a Charles Finney supercharge.
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

uncle.peter

Anonymous said...

I have already seen this happen. Once I went out to my town while they were having the annual town party which is a time of drunken revelry. I started to witness to some of my old friends. The Holy Spirit confirmed the Word. With much love I spoke the truth as I saw people tremble under his conviction. One person told me, "I'm kinda freaked out right now." May they never forget the truth spoken.